Thursday 26 April 2012

Speaker Session at Safety and Health Expo


I have been invited to represent the IOSH Sports Grounds and Events in a speaker session at Safety and Health Expo on 16th May at the NEC (1330 – 1530).  I would be delighted to see a few friendly faces in the crowd.  I have two slots; one on disaster handling and recovery for events and one on the HSE’s involvement in event construction.  The link to the IOSH page is below.  I have written a couple of articles on this and posted them on this blog site  As with all of these type of sessions they are made by the intelligent and informed questioning that follows which is why I am hoping that some of you lot will show up!  Of course you will also be able to drop in and see Mirabelle and the UBM organising team at the same time.





No comments:

Post a Comment